POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lame Short Code Contest attempt : Lame Short Code Contest attempt Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:19:38 EDT (-0400)
  Lame Short Code Contest attempt
From: Warp
Date: 22 Feb 2004 07:04:49
Message: <40389ae0@news.povray.org>
After seeing the city entry I got so depressed I don't think I will be
making any attempt at competing... :)

  Anyways, here's a lame attempt I was playing with. I will not send this
one because it's so simple, so I'll just post it here and give my
congratulations to the first who figures out how it is done (in 256 bytes).
Extra bonus to anyone who posts a code creating a similar image (as
similar as possible, of course). :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'MandZoom.jpg' (39 KB)